WoundVite® + ScarMedx Combo
- Save $14.99
- Get a Free Scar Gel with purchase of WoundVite®
- Maximize healing and recovery*
- WoundVite® provides key oral nutrients to support skin healing and recovery*
- Scar Medx is topical medical grade silicone that works on all types of scars*
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Domestic Delivery Over $30
- Ensures Optimal Healing Support - To speed up the recovery process of wounds and post-surgical scars, take Zen Nutrients’ topical and oral wound care products.* This scar healing bundle includes the WoundVite Post Surgery Vitamins and the ScarMedx Advanced Silicone Gel to help you achieve smooth, scarless skin.*
- Helps Improve Skin Texture - ScarMedx is enriched with the skin-repairing properties of Panthenol and Collaxyl (Hexapeptide-9). Along with other deeply nourishing ingredients, this medical-grade silicone scar recovery gel stimulates skin tissue repair.* It supports c-section scar treatment and reduces the formation of deep scars and keloids.*
- Bounce Back in No Time - WoundVite scar healing capsules are packed with 21 potent herbs, vitamins, and minerals. These wound healing supplements help in fast muscle recovery, wound healing, and scar care after hysterectomy, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, or butt lift procedures.* You can also use it for post-ACL, shoulder, or breast surgeries.*
- Supports Scar Reduction - Using Zen Nutrients’ WoundVite along with the ScarMedx topical scar repair gel helps treat deep-tissue wounds and restore your smooth complexion.* They’re made of pure, pharma-grade ingredients with no harmful chemicals.
- Backed by Science - Our scar repair products are backed and recommended by surgeons, dermatologists, and naturopathic doctors. They are a product of rigorous scientific health research and are developed in the USA in an FDA-registered facility.
Worked just as described plus it has an elegant feel. I was traumatized by this injury and the scar it was going to leave behind. 8 weeks later, you can barely see it and it’s a tiny hairline size line. Can’t imagine the progress after 6months + ! THANK YOU SCAR MEDX YOU SAVED MY FACE!!!
SCAR MEDX YOU SAVED MY FACE
Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2018
How Does ScarMedx Work?
#1 Scar Healing Peptide Formula*
Scar Treatment With Collaxyl®Peptide*
PROMOTES SCAR HEALING*
WOUND HEALING SUPPORT*
RESEARCH BACKED CLINICAL INGREDIENTS
How to Use
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a medical grade silicone scar gel that is enriched with the skin repairing properties of Panthenol and Collaxyl (Hexapeptide-9), an innovative healing peptide. Using this scar gel silicone formula stimulates skin tissue repair and reduces the formation of deep scars.*
For best results, start using Scar Medx as soon as your wound has closed and continue using daily for at least 8 weeks on new scars and 3-6 months on existing scars. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Scar Medx immediately.
Clinical studies show at least 40% of patients are malnourished. Having key nutrients in your body may reduce medical complications, lower your risk of infection and may help improve healing.* WoundVite provides key nutrients to support healing and scar tissue reduction internally, while Scar Medx enriched Collaxyl (Hexapeptide-9) helps support the tissue healing process externally.*
Scar Medx aids to improve skin texture.* This medical grade silicone scar recovery gel contains soothing, non-irritating allantoin and skin-nourishing rosehip seed oil. Together, these ingredients in our scars treatment blend help boost skin regeneration for c section scar treatment, keloids, and acne scar, burns, and cosmetic surgery scars.*
I like that this is a silicone based cream that costs a lot less than biocorneum products. It does not contain sunscreen, but any sunscreen can be applied over this product as needed. It also has dimethicone and allantoin, so it works great on scars and stretch marks. After 2 weeks, it has flattened and lightened my scar. Recommended.
Why Zen Nutrients?
They say pharmacists are one of the most trusted professionals in the world. Well then, if you take the trust and wisdom of a pharmacist, combine that with the knowledge and expertise of a physician, this equals Zen Nutrients.
Zen Wellness Team.
Dr. Saju Joseph is a talented award winning general surgery specialist that graduated with honors from Tufts University School of Medicine and completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. He has more than 20 years of diverse experiences in surgery, wound care, oncology, academia, and executing clinical research trials.
Dr. Kacian Brown, MD, ABWM, CWSP is an industry leading certified wound care specialist physician that graduated with honors from the American University of the Caribbean. She has more than 15 years of diverse experience in wound care, nutrition, dermatology, and academia.
Dr Eric Wood, ND is a District of Columbia-licensed (Washington D.C.) naturopathic physician and a graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. He has been featured on NBC and ABC for being one of America’s best Naturopathic Doctors
Dr. Jill Barat, PharmD is a licensed clinical pharmacist with a doctorate from the University of Florida. Dr. Barat has pursued advanced healthy aging training in A4M with a passion for patient wellness and counseling. She maintains an emphasis on an integrative approach to maintain the health and wellness of her patients.
Nicholas Micciche is a Doctor of Pharmacy from the University of South Florida College of Pharmacy. He is a Clinical Nutritionist with Zen Nutrients focusing his efforts on formula development, research and ultimately patient wellness. Nicholas is pursuing an advanced certification with the International School of Herbal Arts and Sciences.
Dr. Sona Ramdath Jr received his Doctor of Podiatry Medicine and Surgery at Barry University School of Medical Sciences in Miami Shores, Florida and completed a 3-year surgical residency at the Department of Veterans Affairs in Miami Florida. He then completed a Fellowship in Sport Medicine at Palo Alto Medical Foundation in San Francisco, California with mini fellowships in Germany and England in 2010/2011. He specializes in plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, wound care, foot and ankle disorders.