• VitaBack is a high-potency nutraceutical and is the first daily natural supplement for neck and back pain*
› Supports Healing of Spinal Disorders*
› Improves Flexibility and Mobility*
› Helps Restore Ligaments*
› Eases Pain and Stiff Joints*
› Nutritional Booster for Neck and Back
• Ideal solution for patients with sciatica, muscle strains, and patients looking for relief of both lower and upper back pain*
• Proprietary herbal synergistic pain blend with natural ingredients proven to help reduce pain and inflammation*
• Contains 19 Powerful Ingredients: Boswellia, Devil’s Claw, White Willow Bark, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Curcumin, Bromelain, L-Proline, L-Glutamine, Zinc, Magnesium,Manganese, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, and Silica. GMO-free and gluten-free
• Physician and Pharmacist formulated using pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and made in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
•Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that aids in the production of collagen, repairs damaged tissue, accelerates healing, and reduces inflammation.
•Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that relieves back pain, reduces inflammation, and helps to produce new bone cells.
•Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that helps reduce pressure and eases chronic pain.
•Magnesium this mineral helps relax muscles and reduces pain.
•Manganese this mineral helps to form connective tissue and bone. Manganese also reduces pain and helps prevent inflammation.
•Zinc this mineral is involved in the formation of collagen and bones. Zinc has also been shown to have pain-relieving effects.
•Boswellia a plant ingredient that improves range of motion and reduces inflammation which relieves back pain.
•White willow bark the bark of this plant, commonly known as “nature’s aspirin,” has natural anti-inflammatory properties and relieves pain.
•Bromelain a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient found in pineapple that helps reduce swelling. Bromelain also stimulates the growth of tendon cells.
•Hyaluronic acid this compound is found in the body but the levels decrease as we age. Hyaluronic acid can help alleviate aching joints and protect cartilage.
•MSM an anti-inflammatory agent that helps rebuild cartilage. It can also help alleviate muscle spasms.
•Collagen helps provide the building blocks for and prevents the degradation of cartilage.
•Glucosamine a compound found naturally in the body that is a precursor for joint cartilage.
•Chondroitin is a compound found naturally in the body that helps rebuild cartilage.
•Curcumin the active ingredient in turmeric, curcumin, is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that reduces pain and restores cartilage.
•Silica this mineral helps repair damaged tissues, keeps bones strong, and relieves back pain.
•L-proline this amino acid is a precursor for collagen. Proline also maintains muscle tissue.
•L-glutamine this amino acid is necessary to build and maintain muscles in the body. Glutamine also prevents the breakdown of muscle.
•Devil’s claw this African herb has anti-inflammatory properties and relieves joint pain.