When do we collect your personal information?
We may collect personal information about you in several situations, including when you voluntarily provide it to us. For instance, we may collect information when you make an online purchase, contact us with an inquiry, sign up for our newsletter, or provide us with feedback regarding our products. You do not have to provide your personal information, but if you decide not to do so, you may limit the features that you are able to access through our Site.
The personal information we may collect includes:
- contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number;
- financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information;
- account registration information, such as user name, password, and profile information;
- information about your intended use of, or questions about, our products;
- birth date and demographic information;
- certain other information you may provide to us in your communications or in connection with other products or services.
Other Information Collected
We also collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Site, such as your internet protocol (“IP”) address; information about your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Site through a link from a third-party website, the uniform resource locater (“URL”) of the linking page; and your activity on the Site, such as which pages you view, queries you make using our “search” function, and other information regarding your account usage.
Like many companies, we use “cookies,” “web beacons,” and similar technologies on our Site. These technologies allow us to track your use of our Site, recognize you when you return to the Site, or save your preferences. We also may include web beacons in email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and to identify the IP address of the computer on which they were opened. The information we obtain in this manner helps us customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and the products and services we offer through the Site. A web beacon also allows third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may be unable to take full advantage of our Site’s features.
We may combine information collected from tracking devices and the information we collect in our cookies (as described below) with other information we collect about you.
Using Your Personal Information
Once we’ve collected your personal information, we may use it in the following ways:
- Contact Us.We will use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through the Site’s “Contact Us” links or through other areas of our Site.
- When you purchase products on our Site, we will use personal information about you to process your purchase, confirm your order, and deliver the items to you.
- Email Newsletters and Promotions.With your permission, we use personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions.
- Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Message Boards.We may use personal information about you to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards.
- We may use information you provide to us regarding our products and services, to provide product feedback to our customers on our Site and other material.
- Other Site Features. We may use personal information about you to perform other functions or provide new services that we describe to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
Sharing Site Content With A Friend
You may be able to share certain content from our Site with others by asking us to forward the content. To share information, we ask for the recipient’s and your name and email addresses. When we collect personal information in this manner, we will use it to fulfill your request and not for other purposes.
Information We Share
Other than within our business organization (including affiliates) and as set forth below, we do not sell or otherwise disclose the personal information we collect about visitors to our Site.
- Service Providers.We may share personal information about you with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, such as providing web hosting or database management services, performing analyses, or sending communications for us. We do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- Legal Process.We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights or property; or (c) protect the personal safety of our personnel or members of the public in urgent circumstances.
- We may allow third parties to collect information in order to provide us with analytics. For instance, the Site may use analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how people use the Site. You can learn more about how Google collects and uses information as a part of its tools at http://www.google.com/analytics/.
- Other Circumstances. As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Information Collected from Visitors Outside of the U.S.
If you are using the Site from outside the United States and provide us with personal information, please be aware that your personal information will be transferred, kept and processed in the United States. United States data protection laws may not be as comprehensive as those in your country of residence. By doing business or interacting with the Company and the Site, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to facilities located in the United States and other facility locations selected by the Company.
We Provide You Choices
If you prefer not to receive unsolicited commercial emails from us. You can subscribe to receive marketing offers or solicitations from the Company through email. Please note that these requests may take up to 10 days to take effect.
Please note that your request to not receive unsolicited commercial emails from us will not be applicable to messages that you request or that are not of a commercial nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial messages.
How Do We Protect Personal Information?
We maintain commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide on the Site.
Among other safeguards, we use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to help protect transmissions over the internet of your payment card data. You can confirm that SSL is being used by looking at the URL line of your browser. When visiting a secure Site, the first characters of the Site’s address will change from “http” to “https.” If you are using a web browser or a firewall that does not permit communications through our secure Site, you may not be able to make purchases on our Site.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect personal information about you and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of personal information about you. If you prefer not to transmit your credit card number over the internet, you can contact us using the toll-free number listed on the Site.
The Site is intended for a general audience and is not designed for children under 13 years old. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our database.
The Site is based in the United States, and therefore, information we collect about you may be stored, processed and accessed in the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of personal information about you in the United States.
How to Contact Us
Zen Nutrients, LLC
9332 State Road 54 Suite 207
New Port Richey, FL 34655
Last updated: June 1, 2017